As someone who doesn’t blog nearly as often as I should, I feel quite unworthy to be offered such an award. However, it certainly comes to no surprise that the dear Teresa Christina (from otakuinmyveins) is as sweet as ever and has nominated me nonetheless. So thank you for that! And thank you for the opportunity to share with you the following!
To start off, I’ll list the rules below.
Display the award.
Thank the person who gave you the award (and include a link to their blog).
Share seven things about yourself.
Let’s get started! Here are seven things you didn’t know you needed to know about me!
1. I am seriously, very scared about my future and what it holds for me, but God’s teaching me to grab on to his hand, hold fast, and live in the moment.
3. I started ani-blogging before I even knew it was a thing. Back then I wrote from my blog ladiesofthepress and would word-vomit thoughts about Death Note and SAO, as if I was some sort of professional. Since then I have certainly explored less main-stream titles, and I’ve gotten a little better at analyzing, but not by much. I still have a lot of room to grow.
4. I’m a little old fashioned in that I enjoy writing letters and such, and me and Teresa Christina are actually pen pals (if that surprises anyone). If you ever need an encouraging word, write me in the comments or send a private message, and I’ll be more than happy to reply!
5. I may be going to a cat cafe sometime later this month or the next *fingers crossed*.
6. I am not much of a manga reader (given my limited access), but I’d love to consume more in the coming future! I would also love to con/cosplay someday, but I haven’t been given the opportunity as of yet.
7. My current favorite ani-ending is “Dareka Umiwo” by Aimer. It’s from Terror in Resonance which is also a great anime. I’d encourage you to check it out if you have the time (article coming soon)!
There is so much more I would like to tell each of you, but I’ll leave that for a later post. And now, for the nominees…